Are you ready to do this?
Professionals begin with the end in mind. We believe that design should be the documentation of your ideas, not the start of them. By using our preconstruction services and process we can help guide you to make the best, most informed decisions that meet your needs as well as your budget.
- Have you experienced a project before?
- How prepared are you?
- What do you need to get started?
- Are you unsure about the cost of your project or if can be built?
- Do you want help with creative options that suit your purpose as well as your budget?
- Would it be make sense to work with and choose your builder before you start the design process?
Whether you’ve experienced a renovation before or not, there are several ways to choose the best starting point. Knowing that your budget is realistic, anticipating how developed your ideas need to be and understanding if there is more than one way to accomplish your goals are all factors to be considered. The HTR professionals can guide you toward the results you’re looking for. Our expertise in design, problem solving and cost estimating may be just the resource you need to choose a starting point with confidence.
For more information on our Pre-Construction Services, click here.